Design research and methodology Final compilation and reflection



Design research and methodology 
Final compilation and reflection
Dayyan Ahmed (0344670)



Instructions




Project 1 
Proposal 




Project 2
Critical reviews 




Project 3 
Research implementation 
and 
primary data collection.




Final project 
Data analysis and evaluation 

Research Report


Research Report slides



Research Presentation recorded




Reflection

Honestly starting this module , my approach to it was very negative and uninteresting. Through the course however I slowly developed an interest into the module as i was starting to gather data that I like.

The writing part in this module seemed hectic. As soo as I started gathering good data however my interest in the module took a very positive turn. As I started collecting data or facts that i had not previously known , working for the assignment did not feel hectic. Whenever i felt i was lagging behind or was lost with the flow, my lecturer Ms. Jinchi was always there for guidance and feed back which just boosted my confidence.

Overall i learned quite a lot of interesting thing about my favourite music genre. The information and research not only helped me answer a question but also helped me increase my knowledge about certain things even if they were not related to my research. I think this module just showcased the difference in design modules. Design principles was all art and digital. This module was a whole different idea in which i could learn the theories and facts about those artistic nature, which inspired me in ways which were impressive.

That would be my reflection for this module. With the things I learned in this module i am actually keen on conducting other researches privately to expand my knowledge and even professional views and methods of research.

Popular posts from this blog

Major project - Final compilation and reflection

Advanced typography final compilation and reflection